Thursday, 14 July 2011

I’m just too far from where you are

Yesterday me and my friends went to a brewery and to a club afterwards. I am still too tired to stay up but I really wanted to show you my souvenir. I friends of mine bought that nacklace for me in sweden and I am so happy, as I am really home sick and want to go to sweden right now!! Cannot wait til I am finally back there!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


shoes coco milano
dress Monki
cardigan H&M

3 comments:

  1. *.* boar Herzechen .. ich will auch so eine Kette haben ... die ist ja wundervoll ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it !!
    I'm now following you ! Follow back if you like it :) ;


    www.just-wishes.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am thankful for every lovely comment!