Saturday, 9 July 2011

Rings, Rings, Rings!!!!

I am really obsessed with rings and cannot have enough of them!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
H&M / SIXX / Bijou Brigitte
Photobucket
All from H&M
Photobucket
SIXX / Both of them from Bijou Brigitte
Photobucket
All from H&M
Photobucket
From H&M and I really hate that they already look so used, as they are one of my favourites!
Photobucket
Sixx / ???? / Bijou Brigitte
Photobucket
Bijou Brigitte / Present from my frien from Venezuela / Top Jade ring from New Zealand/ Bottom stone ring from Skansen
Photobucket
Photobucket
Asos
Photobucket
All of them from Asos and my favourite at the moment
Photobucket
Asos / Accessorize
Photobucket
Both if them From Asos
Photobucket
Asos
Photobucket
Anchor ring from Asos
Photobucket
Photobucket
H&M
Photobucket
Asos

16 comments:

  1. love your blog.. followed you.. hope you could visit my blog too and follow back :)

    Sol

    http://paragonofchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share that obsession with you haha sehr schon!

    xx funkydoris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a crazy awesome collection!
    I am working on my new ring collection
    will share once its up to par haha
    you have definitely set the standard!

    cute blog :D

    I followed your blog!
    hope you follow back!!..

    Xx
    Jay..

    check out my blog to :)

    http://JAYSTRUT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love all those rings!! Follow each other?

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I would die for all of those rings. Great collection girly!

    simplyyoursamb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. von mir auch mal n kommi. ICH LIEBE DIESE RINGE! :) der hase ist süß!
    knuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have so much lovely rings O_O I have like three XD whaha :p

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! That is a huge ring collection! I only have about ten haha... My favorite is the alligator ring!

    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I think I am in love with those rings! totally jealous of your gorgeous collection:D

    Xx
    ** Check out my Stylish Confessions! **

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHMIGOSH!! I absolutely LOVE your rings! The animal print ones and the alligator! AMAZZING!

    I'm your NEWEST follower! I hope you will visit me and follow me back!

    xx Erica

    www.ericawark.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so beautiful!!
    i specially like the skull ring :)

    ReplyDelete

I am thankful for every lovely comment!